Reverb is the unavoidable result of room acoustics. It can make your audio sound distant, "echoey" or hollow. Get the first ever single-knob ERA Reverb Remover to quickly reduce excessive reverb and bring your sound into focus. Add clarity, clean up your dialogue or tighten up your musical performance simply by turning a knob.
For more control over reverb suppression, we’ve added 5 buttons that allow you to focus processing on a specific part of the frequency spectrum: (i) all-frequencies, (ii) high-frequencies, (iii) low-frequencies, (iv) high & low frequencies and (v) mid frequencies. With a new elegant UI and an automatic gain compensation, the new ERA Reverb Remover makes a previously impossible task as simple as it gets.
Whether you are:
- A podcaster looking for a fast and easy way to improve the audio quality of your podcast,
- A videographer that is regularly required to fix audio but doesn’t want to touch a parametric equalizer ever again,
- A bedroom producer recording in non ideal conditions using budget recording equipment or
- A post production engineer struggling to meet deadlines,
- A vlogger with a low budget equipment,
the ERA Reverb Remover will help you get hassle-free quality results!
Practice with the ERA Reverb Remover and learn how to use de-reverberation in an intense reverberation scenario.
Get the audio demos (ZIP 11.3MB)