Come work with us!
We have currently have 1 open position for a Music Tech Content Writer (freelance). Please read the details below:
Music Tech Content Writer (freelance)
Are you passionate about the music technology industry? Are you able to write accurate and interesting posts on audio technology, music production, acoustics and sound engineering? Accusonus is seeking freelance music tech writers to produce valuable content for the accusonus user community. We are based in Greece and MA (USA), but you don't need to be.
Key functions and responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive research on selected sound engineering/audio tech/music production topics (these will be typically indicated by the accusonus team but can be also proposed by you).
- Write original, compelling, timely and concise content (blog posts, articles, tech reports, etc) in English
- Create original supportive material for your content such as graphs, images, pie charts, sound examples, video examples, etc.
- Find and propose additional supportive material from external partners (stock photos, images, audio/video etc) that can accompany your content.
- Be fast and responsive in communication with accusonus team members.
- Bachelor in music technology (or high-ranking undergraduate student)
- Deep understanding of the music technology/production and sound engineering principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex issues to a general audience
- Excellent writing skills and familiarity with technical content
- English speaker (native or bilingual proficiency)
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Professional experience in music production or sound engineering
- Proficient in music creation software/hardware
- Social media savvy
- Previous experience in content writing will be a plus
- Work with a fast growing music technology company that builds products used by world’s top music producers and sound engineers.
- Competitive remuneration: price for each project is agreed in advance and payment is made immediately after successful project delivery
If you would like to join the Accusonus team, you are welcome to send your CV to email@example.com (subject: “Application for Freelance Writer”)
We have currently have 1 open position for a Product Specialist. Please read the details below:
Product specialist - PRD03
(Full-time position in Patras, Greece)
We are looking for product specialist to join the accusonus team. This position requires an experienced sound engineer or music producer with excellent skills in audio recording, mixing and production. This unique position allows you to take an active part in assuring the quality of our company’s groundbreaking technologies and products and help our user community to get inspired!
Key functions and responsibilities
- Creating multimedia educational and promotional content that highlight and explain the accusonus products’ features and workflows
- Writing clear technical and educational documents
- Working with the team to test products and assure excellent quality
- Providing friendly and efficient user-support
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental sound engineering concepts
- Full professional or native proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of audio recording, editing and mixing
- Good knowledge of electronic music production
- Excellent knowledge of at least one DAW and related workflows
- Good knowledge of a video/photo editor
- Previous involvement in pro audio product development
- Knowledge of live sound reinforcement techniques
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques
- A very competitive salary and a great working environment
- The opportunity to join a talented and hard-working team
- The chance to be part of something great that will change the world of pro-audio!
If you would like to join the Accusonus team, you are welcome to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Application for PRD03”)